Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy Coming Soon... {Pearland Texas Newborn Maternity Portraits Photographer}

I had a lot of fun with this sweet couple. They were fun to joke around and kid with during their session. The Mom to be is absolutely glowing and radiant. She was so tiny too and I loved posing her in her red heels.  The Dad to be was the tallest Dad I've ever photographed in a maternity session. I had to get my white stool out and stand on it to try and get on his level.  The pictures turned out great and I really enjoyed this session.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! I can't wait to meet your little guy and photograph him his first year! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment