Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meet Shyer {Houston Texas Newborn Photography Portraits}

Meet Shyer. He was 10 days new at his session today.  He was such a sleepy, sweet boy.  There is no denying he's totally handsome either! I just fell in love with him.  I did his Mom's maternity session for her and it was great to see her as a Mom.  Shyer's Dad is such a good Dad too.  Poor Dad got peed on during the session (Whoops! Sorry Dad!).  I had a great time with you, "F" Family! It has been such a joy and pleasure to work with you! Thanks for letting me capture such special moments in your life! We're going to have a fun year together!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures, He is so handsome!
    ~Ruth Ann xoxo

    ReplyDelete