Saturday, March 24, 2012

Meet Mason {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Mason.  He was 16 days new at his session.  Mason came a little early and we had to get him in after Spring Break was over because we went out of town.  He did so wonderful and slept so well for me.  Mason's story reminds me of my family and how much he was wanted and prayed for. I'm so glad this sweet couple was blessed. God's timing is always perfect and Mason is definatley no exception. He is perfect! Not to mention...Mason's Mom was my oldest son's 2nd Grade teacher and she is such a wonderful person.  I feel so honored to have captured this little guy and to share these images. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! Congratulations on your little miracle baby!!












To book your session, please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment