Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Asher {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Asher. He was 16 days new at his newborn session last week. He slept so well for me and did so many cool poses for me.  I just love how his session came out and all the wonderful images we got of him in all his newborn sweetness! His parents were a lot of fun too and we had fun thinking about what we'd do with the our millions if we won the Mega Millions jack pot.  Unfortunately, I don't think any of us won it, but it sure was fun to dream! I had a great time at your session, "R" Family! Thank you for letting me capture Asher as a newborn. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

I am really behind in editing.  Please know that I'm working hard behind the scenes to get galleries out to you.  I had an unusually high number of sessions last week due to babies being born early and some late.  I am trying to play catch up today and over this week. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment