Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Judah is 3 Months Old Already! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Judah is 3 months old already. He's a baby plan client and I've taken pictures of him since he was a newborn. He had grown so much in just three short months! It's amazing to me how much they change when the come back in for their next milestone session.  Judah brought his Mom and Grandma (from Utah) with him to his session.  We got some shots of him and his Grandma at the end of the session and I just have to share a few of them together.  Judah really lit up and responded to her voice and face during his session. She was such a big help getting him to look and smile at all of us!  I love when family comes for sessions and I can capture just a few shots of the babies with their loved ones.  I know that those pictures are super meaningful! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "U" Family! Judah is such a beautiful baby boy! Thanks for letting me capture him his first year!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment