Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet Kaylee {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Kaylee. She was 7 days new at her newborn session. Kaylee is dear to my heart because she is the little sister to one of my favorite little clients, Max.  She has such a sweet Mom and Dad and also a really cool Aunt that comes to sessions with the family to help corral and entertain.  I really do just love this family and to watch them expand is amazing! I love my job because I develop friendships with my clients and their little ones are like my own, except I send them home! Ha! Anyway, enough about my love for the babies...  I truly had a great time at Kaylee's session. She is gorgeous! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! I can't wait to capture Kaylee her first year and spend time with you guys!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment