Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Caroline {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is sweet little Caroline. She was 13 days new at her session and such a little firecracker! She didn't want to miss a thing and was extremely alert at her session. Miss Aimee worked her magic with her though and we had a pretty good window of opportunity of capturing her asleep for some newborn portraits.  When we got to the family portraits with Mom and Dad however, she was very particular on how she wanted to be posed so we just went with it.  I mean, she is the boss now, isn't she?! Caroline is a really special baby and I am so honored I get to capture her in portraits her first year.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family and thank you for sharing Caroline with me. I had a great time meeting you guys and working with you all at her newborn session. 
















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment