Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Meet Thanh {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Thanh. He was 20 days new at his session last week. I never know how the babies over 2 weeks will do, but Thanh was great! He wasn't as sleepy as one under 14 days old, but he still slept for me and we captured all his little features for his family.  Speaking of his family, he has an 8 year old sister and she got in on a few shots with Thanh.  The shot of the two of them I'm including in this sneak peek is probably one of my favorite all time siblings shots. I just love the color in their outfits and the smile on big sister's face.  You could really tell she loved her baby brother! Thanks for letting me take Thanh's newborn portraits, "T" Family! I had a great time at your session. It was so nice to meet and work with you guys!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment