Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kennedy is ONE!!! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Kennedy has been coming to me for portraits since she was 3 months old. I have grown to love this little girl so much! She had my heart the very first time I laid my eyes on her and I have just loved every session I've spent with her and her Mom.  She's got a special place in Mrs. Aimee's heart, that's for sure. 

We started off taking some serious portraits of Kennedy and then we let her smash some cake.  She wasn't too sure about the cake at first, but when it was all said and done she demolished her cake.  Heck, at one point she bent forward and just ate the cake no hands. It was pretty classic, I gotta say! We got so many great shots of Kennedy. I've already sent her gallery to her parents, but I just had to share some from her session on the blog and wish Miss Kennedy a Happy Birthday! 

Happy Birthday, Kennedy! I can't believe you are one!!! Thanks for letting me capture your beautiful daughter, "G" Family! Kennedy has touched my life! xo














To book your session with Aimee please call 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment