Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet Luke {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Luke. He was 12 days new at his session. He is the second baby for this family and I have photographed Luke's big brother since he was this tiny too.  I get all attached to my clients and this family is really special to me. I just love them all and I feel so honored to capture their family for them.  Little Luke is amazing! He's a beautiful baby boy.  He was also such a good baby and slept so great! The only time he stirred was when it was feeding time. He'd eat and go right back to sleep! We got so many great shots of him! Oh and Check out his delicious cheeks! Yum!!! Thank you, "H" Family for sharing your boys with me and for blessing my life with your friendship! I hope you know how much I love you guys! xo


















To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment