Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lukas is ONE!!! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Lukas is ONE! I can't believe how big Lukas has gotten. I have taken pictures of Lukas since he was a newborn. I remember how small and squishy he was at his newborn session and now he's standing tall trying to walk.  He is such a handsome boy and I just love his sweet family. I have really enjoyed watching Lukas grow his first year!  We started off at the home studio with some portraits and then we went outside to capture him in the great outdoors.  He's always so photogenic so it's always hard to narrow it down for a sneak peek! Thanks for letting me capture Lukas, "I" Family! Happy Birthday, Lukas!!












I am way behind on my blog posts. Clients, please don't get your feelings hurt if you haven't seen your little one come across the blog. I'm definately experiencing some growing pains with the business and what used to be a leisurely courtesy (blogging my sessions) has turned into something that has to take a seat on the back row while I continue to try to manage a full time business with a family of my own! So, I blog, but it's when I have time (ha!) in between sessions and editing.  Thanks for your understanding! :)

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment