Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Babies, Babies, Babies!!! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This month has been a really busy month for me. I don't remember the last month that was quite this busy, actually.  There were a lot of new babies born into this world this month and I was fortunate to capture some of them as they came through my home studio.  I also had a ton of baby plan clients come in for milestone sessions.  I didn't want the baby plan clients to go unblogged so I'm going to do a large blog post sharing some of my favorite shots from recent baby plan sessions. I hope you enjoy their sneak peeks and all their cute baby goodness!

Jayen-6 months






Tanner-6 months






Presley- 6 months






Ransom-1 Year (Happy Birthday!!!!)






Laila- 6 months






Tessa- 1 Year (Happy Birthday!!!)






The Chaney Brothers




I'll blog some more sessions this week... I have more to share! Can you believe how busy I've been? What a blessing all these little ones are to me! I feel so honored to capture such beautiful babies!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment