Friday, April 20, 2012

Meet Addison {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is Addison. She was 8 days new at her session this week. She was such a good girl! She slept so great and let me pose her in some of my favorite poses.  She is absolutely beautiful too! I just had a great time with her and her family at her session. I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but I just love newborns and I always find their sessions so inspiring! Addison's session was no exception. I adore her and I love how her session came out! Here's just a sneak peek for her family! I wish I could share more, but I'd be here all day blogging! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "H" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Addison as a newborn. You are very blessed!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment