Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Luke! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I say "meet Luke" on this post because this was the first time I met Luke.  He was 19 months at his session last week and we just enjoyed some time in the park together hanging out.  With the older babies I tend to just let them do their thing and follow them around the park.  Most of my older baby sessions (walking and beyond) are candid and more about capturing them in their element doing what they want to do with my props and their surroundings.  I do a lot of running, the parents do a lot of baby wrangling, but we get some really great images of the toddler stage.  I was so glad to meet Luke in person. He is the son of a gal I went to private Elementary school with and it was so neat to see her all grown up as a Mom.  Luke is very handsome and I enjoyed his sweet hugs and I even stole some kisses from him in between outfit changes.  I'm pretty sure this little charmer has a modeling career in his future! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! Thanks for sharing Luke with me for an evening. I had a great time with you guys!  I can't wait to meet your new addition soon too!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment