Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meet Conner {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Conner. He was 13 days new at his session yesterday. I had such a great time with him.  He slept like a dream!  It was funny because his parents said he never sleeps and that he always has his eyes open. I'll admit, I was a little afraid. It didn't take much though and he was out for me.  I looked over at them and said "I thought he didn't sleep!!!". LOL! It was pretty funny. You just never know what these little ones will do at their sessions.  I also did Conner's Maternity session before he was even born and it was fun to see his parents interact with him.  They were so good at parenting already and knew all of Conner's little habits already.  I loved seeing them with him. At the end of the session we did a family shot of the three of them.  There was a lot of joking about a poop accident and wouldn't you know it, Conner decided to let loose. The last shot is called the "I just got pooped on pose". Look at Dad's smile! Too funny! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! Conner is a beautiful boy and I am so glad you shared him with me!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook.

When is the right time to book your newborn session? Before the baby is even born.  Contact me before your due date and get your information on my schedule.  That helps me plan for your upcoming arrival and helps me organize my schedule when I see due dates approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment