Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pregnancy is so Beautiful! {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits}

As a little girl I always knew I wanted a family.  Pregnancy did not come easily for me and I remember in my moments of despair thinking that I might never get to experience the wonders of a life growing inside me.  Prayers and faith brought me through the journey to each of my children.  All three of their stories are all different and special to my husband and I.  We are so grateful everyday for our children! There has not been a day that goes by that I don't look at them in amazement for each of them grew inside me and I made such sweet people.  For me, maternity and newborn photography really is inspiring! It goes beyond just photography. It is a piece of me and my visions of what life means. Life is nothing short of a miracle and through my photography I'm lucky enough to capture such sweet and precious moments in someone else's life. 

This maternity session was very inspiring and I love how the images turned out.  I've worked with this beautiful Mom to be before and I was honored that she had me take her maternity portraits.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, C! I can't wait to meet your little one soon!












To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment