Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet Tanner {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Tanner came in asleep, slept the entire session and even left sleeping.  He was the easiest baby I've had to photograph in a long time! I was ready for a sleepy guy like Tanner! He is going to have a great gallery for his family to choose from, that's for sure! Tanner also belongs to my kiddos PE Teacher.  He is such a blessing to their family! I am so honored and glad that she entrusted me in taking Tanner's newborn portraits.  It really was such a pleasure to take his pictures! Thanks for such a great session, Tanner! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! I'm so glad you signed up for the baby plan too so we can capture Tanner his whole first year!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment