Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Charlotte and Aubrey {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Twins Photography Portraits}

This little twin duo touched my heart before they even arrived.  I did their Momma's maternity session before she went into the hospital due to their high risk pregnancy. I have been praying for them and for their family ever since I first met their Mom.  It was with great honor that I spent a day with Charlotte and Aubrey capturing them together as newborns.  I'm not going to lie... these images took us a long time to capture, but they were worth all the time and energy we put into their session.  They will be running from their Mom before she knows it and when she looks back at these images she will wonder where the time went.  That's what I do every day when I look at my kids! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "B" Family! Thank you for letting me capture your girls at such a special time. I had a great time at their session. I look forward to watching them grow on our Baby Plan!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment