Friday, October 28, 2011

A Fun Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits}

This Mom to Be is friends with quite a few clients of mine. I had actually met her before she became pregnant at a wedding I photographed for another wonderful client of mine.  I was honored to take her maternity portraits for her.  She had a ton of great ideas and we took so many great shots of her during this special time.  It's been no secret that I love maternity and newborn portraits and this session was a lot of fun for me.  We even went out to a field full of tall grass and took some fun shots of her outdoors after the studio shots.  I had a blast at your session and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C"! Thanks for letting me capture you during this memorable time in your life! I can't wait to meet your little one at his newborn session.








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment