Saturday, October 29, 2011

A Mosquito Filled Maternity Session {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

This couple wins a medal for being the biggest troopers as far as a maternity session goes! We started off at the home studio doing the majority of the maternity portraits.  We got a ton of great shots inside and then we decided that we would go outdoors to a field that I had seen with yellow flowers in it.  I knew there were mosquitos out and had an early session in the day at the park that I had to cancel because of them. I warned this couple that we would have to battle the mosquitos, but this went beyond just "some" mosquitos! We parked the car and walked about halfway through the field when we realized that the filed was totally NOT going to work! The beautiful Mom to be said she'd be willing to try the park and we did! We managed to get some outdoor shots of the couple together in the park before the mosquitos swarmed us. This maternity session will definately be one I will never forget because I've never seen that many mosquitos! Ever! Thanks for letting me capture your pregnancy through portraits, "V" Family! It was fun working with you and I hope the mosquitos didn't traumatize you too bad! Congratulations and I look forward to meeting your little one in December!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment