Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ethan is turning ONE! {Pearland Texas Baby Photography Portraits}

Meet Ethan. He's turning one and his parents brought him into the home studio for some one year portraits and a cake smash.  Ethan is extremely photogenic and did so great at his session.  We got a lot of really great shots of all his expressions and faces.  His Mom and Dad had some cute leather jackets for Ethan to wear for his session with his little mohawk. I just fell in love with this little guy and I'm sure you will too after seeing his cute little face! Thank you for letting me photograph Ethan, "C" Family! I had a great time working with you guys! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment