Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet Lucas {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

This is little Lucas. He was 10 days new at his newborn session and slept SO good for me! He only woke to eat and went right back to sleep. I really had fun posing him and dressing him up with hats while he slept.  He is just too cute for words. He gave me lots of sleepy smiles and we got a lot of really great shots of him! I had a great time talking to his sweet family (Mom, Dad and Aunt) at his session. I'm excited because I'll get to capture Lucas as he grows on the Baby Plan too! Thanks for letting me photograph Lucas as a newborn, "J" Family! It was a pleasure to work with you guys and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment