Thursday, October 27, 2011

An Announcement! {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer}

This announcement has been a long time coming, but I've written and rewritten this blog post about a hundred times too afraid to hit submit.  This announcement will come as no surprise to my already existing clients as I've always made it perfectly clear that my passion is maternity, newborns and babies (that whole first year).  Starting in January 2012 I will no longer be taking children over the age of 2 or Family clients that want to do family shoots. I will continue to do "Mini Session Events" where I will open things up to families and older children.  Those sessions will most likely be around the holidays (November and December) and will be limited events where spaces are "first come first served".  I have redone my website (still needs some more work!) to reflect my work going forward and I am really excited about where my business is headed! I am fortunate and blessed to work with clients every day that trust me with their newborns and their babies. Most of my business is word of mouth and referrals and I've built my business to where I am proud to be. I'm known for my newborn and baby work and that is ultimately where I have always wanted to be in my work which makes me extremely happy!

Going forward I will only sneak peek a few images from each client's session and in the future will only do sneak peeks on the maternity, newborn and baby sessions.  I am always happy to share images that stand out to me after mini session events, but to better allow me to get galleries edited and back to clients in a reasonable amount of time I am going to have to cut down on my sneak peeks. Blog posts will pretty much be the same way.  I will blog what I can though! I sure do love to write about my clients and their sessions. 

I appreciate all the love and support that I get from my clients, my fans and my friend/family! I truly do love what I do! Who wouldn't? Just look at what I get to do every day!


To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment