Friday, October 28, 2011

Emma is 9 Months Old! {Houston Texas Baby Photography Portraits}

This sweet girl is one photogenic baby!! She and her parents always touch my heart when they come into the studio for her sessions. Her Mom brought me coffee!! Now how sweet is that? Emma really just loves the camera! I can't believe all these images were taken during her nap time. Can you? She literally lights up when she sees the camera.  I just love how her session came out and her parents are going to have a lot of great images of Emma in her gallery.  Thank you, "T" Family, for allowing me to photograph Emma her first year. It has been a pleasure to work with you! I can't believe her next session is her 1 year session and you guys will be graduating from the baby plan! Sniff, sniff! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!






To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment