Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Presley {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer}

This is little Presley. She was 10 days new at her newborn session last week. I have had a baby boom in the studio and I am so behind in everything (editing, blogging, galleries, sneak peeks, etc.) from all the babies coming in last week.  I've been so excited to share some of my newborn sessions on Facebook and my blog, but have just now found the time to blog and play catch up! Miss Presley was beautiful at her session and we got a ton of great images of her. I took her Mom's maternity pictures before she arrived so I already felt like I knew her when she came in for her session.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! I look forward to capturing Presley her first year on the baby plan!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment