Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Kye! {Pearland Texas One Year Baby Portraits}

One gaze into those baby blue eyes and I was already hooked on Kye!  He was so fun and easy to work with.  I just love how pretty his eyes are and how precious this little boy was at his session.  We started off with some 1 year portraits of Kye and then moved into the cake smash. He was very easy going about his cake smash, but also really smashed up and ate his cake.  I told his parents his cake smash was really a perfect version of a cake smash because we got so many great shots of him eating, smashing and exploring the cake.  Thanks for letting me photograph Kye at such a sweet age, "S" Family! I had a great time at your session and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment