Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meet Jax {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

This is little Jax.  He came three weeks early and was an iddy biddy guy. He was so squishy and bendy at his newborn session. He loved his little foot up by his elbow so it made it fun to pose him and get some sweet newborn shots. His parents call him Baby Bear and his room at home is decorated like a Bear's Den.  He had the sweetest bear rug with him so I took some shots of him asleep on it and wouldn't you know it... he smiled for me! What a great capture for his family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! Thank you for letting me capture your Baby Bear at such a sweet age. I look forward to watching him grow on the Baby Plan!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment