Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Ava in the Park {Pearland Texas Family Photography Portraits}

Sweet Ava is just precious. You've probably seen sneak peeks of Miss Ava from previous sessions. Her Mom is super sweet and brings Ava to see me for pictures quite a bit. I'm so thankful (and blessed) for clients that come back to me for their portraits! I get really attached to my families and their little ones and Miss Ava is no exception! We had a great time in the park waving at cars (Ava's idea!) and enjoying some candy.  Ava is at that age where you just kind of have to go with the flow and let them do what they want. I love how natural these turned out and how beautiful Ava looks in her precious outfits in the pretty evening light.  Thank you, "S" Family for allowing me to take Ava's pictures as she grows. She is just beautiful and it's always fun to spend time with you guys!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment