Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Maternity Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

This couple was really awesome! I could feel the love between these two in a very subtle, sweet way. Mom to be was absolutely glowing! I was also touched by how loving and helpful Dad to be was with the whole photo shoot!  I commented that I can only imagine how good of a Dad he's going to be because he was THAT helpful carrying clothes, bags and accessories.  I really had a great time at their session and I love how pretty the outdoor shots are of the two of them together.  I've been enjoying the late evening shoots with the pretty light in the park! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "Mc" Family! I can't wait to meet your little guy when he arrives! Good Luck and Best wishes for a safe and easy delivery!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment