Saturday, August 6, 2011

Meet Lorelei {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Portrait Photographer}

Lorelei is 8 days new! She came into the studio sleeping like a champ! I really enjoyed this session. She has the sweetest parents and they were game for anything.  At one point she woke up and had a really long awake period and they were willing to hang out while we worked to get her back to sleep for some shots in the bucket and wooden crate.  I'm glad they did because we got some beautiful images! She is definately a beautiful baby! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "M" Family! Thank you for sharing your baby girl with me and for letting me capture her at such a sweet stage in her life. 









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

Look for our recent ad in Pearland's Best Coupon Magazine! We shot the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment