Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Family Maternity Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits}

This family was super cute! I love the fact that the dynamics are very similar to my family.  They are about to welcome a little sister into their family.  They have no idea what's about to happen, but all of their hearts are about to swell with the new princess' arrival in just a few weeks.  The boys were so well behaved for the session too. We started off at the home studio and then went outside to the park in the pretty evening light.  Mom to be is just beautiful (you'll see!).   I had a great time at their session and can't wait to meet the newest addition at her newborn session.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! It was great meeting you and I wish you a very easy and safe delivery!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
We are currently booking our Holiday sessions.  See blog post below!

1 comment:

  1. u got great pics!
    now i am learning 2 photograph people, its not simple as may look. 4 this i give u my congratulations.

    ReplyDelete