Thursday, August 25, 2011

Precious Kennedy is 3 Months Old! {Houston Texas Family Photography Portraits}

Kennedy is three months old already! I did her newborn portraits what seems like yesterday. She was still such a sweet little baby at her three month session. I'll admit to have stolen some cheek kisses from her.  She is too cute for words, honestly! I loved all her little outfits her Mom brought with her and we used a pretty little blanket her Grandma made special for her. I love family heirlooms because they are so special in portraits! Thanks for letting me capture Kennedy her first year, "N" Family! I really love our time together and always enjoy visiting with you! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

1 comment: