Friday, August 26, 2011

Jada is 6 Months Old! {Pearland Texas Baby Photographer)

Miss Jada is 6 months old. I have been planning her 6 month session since she was born and signed up for the baby plan. Her Mom told me that she had an antique baby buggy to use for one of her sessions. I asked her to save it for Jada's 6 month session so she was sitting up, but not yet mobile. She did and we took Jada to a field late evening when the light was really pretty! Jada looked so pretty in the buggy and I captured her exactly like I had dreamed! I'm so proud of these images and can't wait to share the gallery with Jada's family! We also did some studio shots of Jada before we went outside and she did so great! I always love when parents do a variety of indoor and outdoor shots!  Thanks for letting me capture Jada as she grows and for always allowing me to be creative in her shoots, "V" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment