Friday, August 26, 2011

Meet Riley {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Portraits Photographer}

Meet Miss Riley! She was 12 days new at her newborn session last week. She slept so good for us and even gave us some open eyed shots during her awake periods.  Her parents were game for anything! I had a great time at their session. Riley's Mom was so cute and involved in picking out headbands and blankets for her session.  If you've ever been to my home studio, you know that going through my things can be quite overwhelming! Riley's Mom tackled the bins and picked out some cute accessories for her! I love how her session came out and can't wait to share the full gallery with her family. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "M" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Riley as a newborn. She is beautiful!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

No comments:

Post a Comment