Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Fun Family Session in the Park {Pearland Texas Family Photography Portraits}

This crew was a lively bunch! I had a great time in the park with them.  We did some family shots first and then followed it up with some birthday shots of the little guy.  He was really busy and didn't have much time for Mrs. Aimee to pose so afterwhile he decided to be a scary monster and start scaring me! Boy, did we get some smiles then! I was cringing in fear and he was belly laughing at my reactions to his horrible monster growls (see the last picture of the sneak!).  I had a wonderful time with you, "B" Family! Thank you for letting me capture your fun family in the park! I really enjoyed meeting you guys!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment