Monday, August 8, 2011

An Inspiring Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits}

This couple was truly beautiful together.  I have been waiting for the couple that would come along and both be willing to do just about anything I wanted them to do and these two did! They were so sweet together too which made my job extremely easy! I am so glad that I got to shoot their maternity session and I can't wait to meet their little girl.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "C" Family! Thanks for letting me capture such a special time in your life! Best wishes on a safe and easy delivery!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! She looks amazing!! You did a wonderful job Aimee. And kudos to her for embracing pregnancy and rockin the belly!! I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete