Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gavin is 3 Months Old! {Houston Texas Baby Photographer Portraits}

My sweet little Gavin is 3 months old! Okay, he's not "mine" per say, but I can't look at him without thinking how much I'd love to keep him all to myself! He is so stinking cute and sweet! I just love this little guy! His Mommy brought along some really cute outfits and hats for him.  We had a great time dressing him up and getting him to show off some of his new tricks for me.  He had grown so much since his newborn session. I can't wait to see him again at his 6 month! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "S" Family! Thanks for letting me capture Gavin his first year as he grows! I always enjoy spending time with you guys!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
www.aimeefullerphotography.com
Fan us on Facebook!
Did you see our ad in Pearland's Best Coupon Magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment