Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Fun Family Session {Pearland Texas Family Photography}

I saw this family coming up on my schedule and I knew just by the age of the kids we'd have a fun time at their session.  I always tell the parents with kiddos this young that we're lucky to get them to both look at the camera at the same time, much less smile towards the camera.  These two were busy bees looking around the park and watching everything going on.  We got some great family shots of them! I know that one day when their parents look back at these pictures they will wonder where the time went and how their kids got so big all of a sudden! I do that all the time when I look at pictures of my three and realize that my oldest is 8 now! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "K" Family! I had a great time at your session.  You have a beautiful family and I appreciate you sharing a morning with me for some family portraits!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for capturing the good in the craziness of our children! We are amazed at your talent and will keep coming back as long as you let us! See you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete