Friday, August 12, 2011

Meet Bella {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photography}

Meet Miss Bella. She is 21 days new here and just as pretty as a flower! She came into the studio wide awake, but we worked to get her to sleep.  Once she caved and closed those pretty eyes of hers she was out! I had a great time at her session.  I used a new bucket I picked up antiquing a few weekends back and it looked really pretty with her in it.  She also is debuting some beautiful head pieces by my favorite vendor Mes Belles Fleurs (fan them on Facebook!).  Thank you for sharing Bella with me, "L" Family! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! It was wonderful meeting you and Bella!










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan us on Facebook!
Holiday Mini Sessions have been announced on Facebook.
Limited Spots Available!

1 comment: