Monday, February 6, 2012

Emma is ONE! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}


Emma has been such a joy to photograph her first year. She has always been super easy at all her sessions and her parents are such a JOY to work with! I was really sad to see Emma's 1 year session coming up on my schedule because that meant she was graduating off the baby plan.  Sniff, sniff.  She was such a trooper at her one year.  We jammed to Usher as she smashed her cake and just laughed as she dove into it.  I hope her family decides to add another baby (or five) to the family so I can continue to see them.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "T" Family! It has been a wonderful year with you all!





To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook.

Please make sure to plan and book ahead if you're going to book a maternity or newborn portrait session with me.  My schedule is really filling up in 2012.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment