Monday, February 13, 2012

Cravings! A Fun Maternity Session {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

I had such a great time at this maternity session. I felt like I knew this client forever.  She knows quite a few of my clients and we just melded right away.  She had some great outfits and some pretty accessories.  She also brought along her big craving with her, Fruit Loops. I gotta admit they smelled pretty darn good when she poured them in the bowl and I sat within feet of her snapping pictures of her holding the bowl. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "F" Family! It was great to meet you! Good Luck and Best Wishes on a safe and easy delivery! I can't wait to meet your new love soon!









To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment