Sunday, February 26, 2012

Meet Daniel Jr. {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

Meet Daniel Jr.  He was 15 days new at his session on Friday. He came into the studio wide awake with bright eyes.  We got a perfect mix of awake shots with sleepy shots. He made me work a little bit, but I like a guy that makes me work.  He is just so beautiful and it was a pleasure to capture him as a newborn. I really enjoyed meeting his Mom and talking with her during the session too.  Daniel's aunt gave them this session as a gift and I think that is just so sweet of her (Shout out to Aunt Letty!).  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "R" Family! It was a pleasure to work with you!







To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment