Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby "O" Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This couple was super sweet! I really enjoyed meeting them and working with them during their maternity shoot. They had the cutest little props that we incorporated into their session.  It also helps when there's a good chemistry between a couple and you catch sweet moments between them. I always love working with couples that are expecting and you can feel the love just being around them. This couple was one of those couples and I left their session feeling such joy for them and what they are about to experience together. I can't wait to meet your little one, "Z" Family! It was a joy to work with you!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook.

1 comment: