Friday, February 17, 2012

More Babies, Babies, Babies! {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I am really behind in everything these days. I try my best to keep the blog active so I'm going to group together some baby plan sessions to share with you again in hopes that I can get a blog post up without jeopardizing too much of my time in editing for galleries.  All of these babies are on my Baby Plan and I've taken their pictures since they were iddy biddy newborns. I know I say this all the time, but they all grow so fast and I can't get over how quick they develop into little people with their own distinct personalities.  It's so fun to be "me"! I just love my job and I am so blessed that you all share your children with me.  I hope these make you smile and you enjoy these sneak peeks from these sessions.

Lucas-3 months





Lorelei-6 months






Ava-6 months





Caroline-9 months





To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment