Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Jada {Houston Texas First Birthday Portraits}

Jada has been coming to me since she was a newborn.  She has taken the sweetest pictures over the year and I am so honored to have met her and her family.  Her Mom is absolutely the most fun person to work with and she always gives me creative freedom to do what I have visions for in my artistic head.  Jada's pictures always turn out to be some of my favorites and ones that I proudly display on my website because I feel like her sessions reflect myself as a photographer and artist.  Thank you for letting me capture Jada her first year, "V" Family! I have had a wonderful time with you guys! Happy Birthday, Jada! I can't believe you are 1 already!











To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Wish it were warm enough here for outdoor photos

    ReplyDelete