Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meet Abby {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

This is little Abby. She was 8 days new at her session yesterday. Her parents drove all the way in from College Station for me to take Abby's pictures. She was such a joy to work with and slept so good for me. She also let me put her into some cute poses and never made a peep.  Abby is such a beautiful baby!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "M" Family! I really enjoyed working with you guys!








To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

If you are planning on doing a maternity and/or newborn session with me please contact me before your due date to get yourself on my schedule. 2012 has been a really busy year so far and scheduled clients will be my first priority to keep my schedule organized.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment