Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blessed {Pearland Texas Newborn Baby Photographer}

I am blessed. To capture the newest lives that come into this world on a daily and weekly basis I am blessed.  The parents and the babies that come through my home studio that share their stories with me captivate me.  I feel enriched, touched, honored and enamored by the simplest story to the most complicated story on how that small person came to be.  The new love that enters into a family means so much. I get to be a small part of capturing such a special person when they first enter into this world. What a wonderful, enriching job I have as a photographer specializing in newborn babies.  I just have to share that I truly do feel so happy and content in my world right now.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your babies with me and letting me be inspired by the beauty of each individual new person as they enter into this world.














No comments:

Post a Comment