Monday, February 13, 2012

Sweet Babies!!! {Houston Texas Newborn Baby Photographer Portraits}

I am so behind in blogging that I thought I would do a blog post with a recap of all the cute babies I've photographed this month already.  All these babies are on my Baby Plan and I've captured them since they were newborns.  If you are unfamiliar with my baby plan you can check out the details on my website. It's such a great deal and I love capturing the babies their first year as they grow and reach such special milestones.  I just love my job and loving on these sweet babies! Thanks to all their parents for sharing them with me!

Miss Genevieve-9 Months






Handsome Rex-3 months






Sweet Logan- 6 months






Precious Tanner- 3 months






Gorgeous Molly- 9 months






Overly Adorable Jase-3 months





I'll share more soon... I've been a really busy gal lately! Blogging has really gotten away from me. It's not that I don't have an over abundance of cuteness to share, because trust me... I'm drowning in cute right now! I am eating it all up! I hope these cuties put a smile on your face!
Have a great day!

To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment