Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Another Baby Boy Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

Are you starting to see a trend? It's raining BOYS here at the studio! I can't believe all the boys being born. Maybe it's just my clients having boys, but we are in short supply of some pink around here.  It's no secret that I love little boys though. I'm the Mom of two boys and a little girl (geez, she's a diva!) so I love my boys because that's all I knew for awhile there. 

This couple was a lot of fun. I haven't laughed with a maternity couple like that in a long time.  They were such fun to work with and totally got my jokes, or atleast pretended to get them.  Ha ha! Not only were they fun to joke around with and take pictures of, they are beautiful together and I enjoyed watching the love between them.  I say it all the time, but I just love maternity and newborn sessions and this one was one that I'll remember for awhile.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "P" Family! It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you.  I can't wait to meet your new love soon.










To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment