Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I just love this session... {Houston Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

I have been very excited about this maternity session since I found out this Mom was expecting again.  She shared with me early on in her pregnancy that she was expecting and I knew right away she would make a beautiful pregnant Mom.  I was right! She is just gorgeous.  She gave me creative freedom to do what I wanted and we have worked and talked for months on what we both love in a maternity session. She worked on the wardrobe and I worked on pinning sessions on my maternity board on Pinterest to gain inspiration.  I wanted to do something new that I had never tried before and play with the natural light in my home studio (aka my living room).  Every email, every private message and all the planning was so well worth it because I walked away with a session full of such lovely, fresh images.  Not only did I gain some beautiful material for my website and portfolio, but I helped capture a moment in time for this Mom as she expects her third child in March.  It was an honor to spend the afternoon with you, Ashley! Thank you for letting me be myself and for allowing me freedom to explore with you! It was an amazing experience and I hope the portraits speak for themselves. I can't wait to meet your little guy soon! We're going to have fun at his newborn session too!













To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment